Urgent Care Issues
This set of six lectures is designed to bring you up to date on antimicrobial treatment of common bacterial infections.
- Acute Asthma Exacerbations and Acute Uncomplicated Bronchitis: An Evidence-Based Approach to Management
- Acute Bacterial Rhinosinusitis: A Focus on the Latest Treatment Recommendations
- Coming to an Exam Room Near You: Assessment, Prevention, and Treatment of Mumps, Measles, Rubella, Pertussis, and Varicella
- Cough, Cold and Fever Symptoms: Pharmacologic Therapies
- Drug Adverse Effects: Focusing on the most serious problems
- Prescribing for the Relief of Symptoms
- All contact hours are awarded upon successful completion of post-test.
- These lectures may be ordered individually.
- Use the search option to locate.
This program includes a set of six 1.5 hour lectures on common urgent care issues to bring you up to date on antimicrobial treatment of common bacterial infections.