STIs: Latest CDC treatment recommendations
This program will help you refine your assessment and prescribing skills in sexually transmitted infection and provide an update on latest treatment and immunization guidelines.
Learn to identify the most likely causative pathogens in common sexually transmitted infections and recognize their clinical presentation and evidence-based treatment options.
Course discussion includes:
- Chlamydial Genital Infection
- N. gonorrhoeae Genital Infection
- Genital Herpetic Infection
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Genital Human Papilloma Virus