Optimizing Outcomes with Preoperative Assessment
The preoperative assessment is an important and integral part of NP primary care practice.
Learn how to perform preoperative assessments through this course presented by NP expert clinician and educator Monica Tombasco.
This current and comprehensive course includes:
- Myths and facts related to preoperative clearance
- Practical information on current and future trends for surgical procedures performed in the United States
- Review of the American Society of Anesthesiologists risk stratification of patients undergoing surgery
- Evidence-based recommendations for preoperative patient preparation
- Recommended diagnostic and ancillary testing according to patient comorbidities, age, and types of surgery proposed