Laboratory Data Interpretation
Are you looking to improve your lab data interpretation skills? Using a case-based approach, this program is designed to help you refine your skills in ordering and analyzing the results of laboratory tests.
This information-packed course includes:
- Anemias: Assessment and intervention in common and not so common
- Management of Thyroid Disease: Too many, too little, masses
- Laboratory Diagnostics: A focus on renal insufficiency and failure
- Evaluation of Immunologic and Autoimmune Disorders
- Assessment of Hepatic Function
- Laboratory Monitoring During Drug Therapy
- Challenging Case Studies in Laboratory Diagnosis
- Analysis of the WBC Count and Differential
- Management of Fluid and Electrolyte Disorders
- Vitamin D Deficiency: Assessment and intervention
Each program includes notes.
All contact hours are awarded upon successful completion of post-test.
Each program may be ordered individually. Use the search option to locate individual programs.
Laboratory Data Interpretation covers a full spectrum of lab tests for primary care providers: what and when to order; what they indicate.