Gastrointestinal Physiology Control, Motility and Secretion
Advantages of the FHEA approach include:
- Presented by highly acclaimed clinician-educators Dr. Margaret A. Fitzgerald and Dr. Sally K. Miller, who currently maintain clinical practice and thus bring practical clinical insights to the course, in addition to their expertise in pathophysiology.
- This program is updated as needed to reflect current practice.
- Test questions are created using the Fitzgerald method and designed to help you grasp the material and discover areas that require further study.
Module 10. Pathophysiology of Digestive System Disease
- Anatomy and musculature of the gastrointestinal tract
- Neural control systems
- Chemical control systems
- Myogenic control systems
- Oropharyngeal/esophageal motility
- Gastric motility and control
- Gastric acid secretion
- Selected disease states