Dyslipidemia Treatment Options Using the Latest Guidelines
What are the latest recommendations for lipid goals? What are the best options to help patients meet these goals? What laboratory testing is recommended with dyslipidemia testing?
Find out the answers to these questions and more in this case-based session.
Dr. Margaret Fitzgerald will help you learn to:
- Conduct dyslipidemia screening per AHA/ACC guidelines
- Identify the ACC/AHA and ADA recommendations for the treatment of dyslipidemia
- Evaluate CVD risk
- Identify at-risk populations
- Implement dyslipidemia goals per ACC/AHA and ADA
- Identify risk-enhancing factors requiring specialized testing