Dermatology Across the Lifespan
Because the skin changes across the lifespan, the approach to dermatologic diagnosis and treatment must take into account the age of the patient.
Dermatology expert Victor Czerkasij reviews the identification and management of common skin conditions across age-groups.
- Allergic Urticaria: Acute and Chronic Diagnosis and Management
- Atopic Dermatitis: Treatment and Care
- Acne and Rosacea: Pharmacologic Intervention
- Dermatology: Diagnosing and Identifying Common Conditions and Lesions
- Dermatology in the Older Adult
- Help My Child: Topics, Diagnosis and Treatment of Common Pediatric Dermatologic Conditions
- Skin Cancer: Best Practices in Diagnosing Nonmelanoma Cancer
- Issues of Darkly Pigmented Skin
The skin changes considerably from childhood to adulthood and older adulthood. Learn to identify and treat common skin conditions across age-groups in this comprehensive dermatology course.