Dental Examinations: Identifying Common Disorders
Learn how to conduct a systematic and thorough oral exam.
Emergent, urgent, and primary care procedures expert Dr. Theresa Campo will help you determine dental diagnoses and treatments based on signs and symptoms. Enhance your clinical skills by discovering how to conduct a thorough dental examination and identify common disorders.
Learn how to:
- Identify key components of a thorough oral and dental examination
- Differentiate normal and abnormal examination findings
- Formulate a diagnosis and differential diagnoses based on examination findings
- Evaluate local and systemic problems
- Assess cosmetic effects of illness and injury
- Inspect and evaluate teeth, lips, roof and floor of mouth, tongue, and gums