Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam Prep
Author: Margaret A. Fitzgerald DNP, FNP-BC, NP-C, FAANP, CSP, DCC, FAAN, FNAP
Edition: 6th Edition
Publisher: Publisher: F.A. Davis
Start preparing for your future…today!
Develop the test-taking skills you need to prepare for your certification examination and build the knowledge base you need to successfully enter practice.
Begin with high-yield content reviews of must-know disorders; then quiz yourself with questions reflecting those found on the ANCC and AANP certification examinations. More than 2,500 questions with detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect responses to help you hone your diagnostic and treatment reasoning skills. Updates to this edition include:
• New! Online exam (one 75 question exam to be used multiple times) designed to mirror the boards, with unique and different questions than those in the text
• New! “Clinical Concepts” and “Test-Taking Tips” in the margins, featuring brief, high-yield clinical pearls or test tips augmenting specific questions or areas of content review
• Expanded! All questions now include detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect responses
• Completely Redesigned! Improved organization that places content reviews before questions, to mirror how you study
• Revised & Updated! The latest guidelines, recommendations, diagnostic and treatment protocols and procedures, up-to-date information on clinical preventative services and interventions, and coverage of Covid-19.