This set of six lectures is designed to bring you up to date on antimicrobial treatment of common bacterial infections.
All contact hours are awarded upon successful completion of post-test.
These lectures may be ordered individually. Use the search option to locate.
- Acute Asthma Exacerbations and Acute Uncomplicated Bronchitis: An Evidence-based Approach to Management
- Acute Bacterial Rhinosinusitis: A Focus on the Latest Treatment Recommendations
- Coming to an Exam Room Near You: Assessment, Prevention, and Treatment of Mumps, Measles, Rubella, Pertussis, and Varicella
- Cough, Cold and Fever Symptoms: Pharmacologic Therapies
- Uncommon Drug Reactions: The Zebra in your Office
- Prescribing for the Relief of Symptoms