This course will help you learn to evaluate and determine the appropriate imaging for common sprains, strains, fractures, and dislocations, and consider differential diagnoses, such as bursitis, tendonitis, and arthritis. You will learn how to:
- Conduct an accurate history and physical examination.
- Differentiate between and order appropriate imaging in orthopedic extremity evaluation.
- Review diagnostic imaging results and studies.
- Develop a plan of care for patients with upper and lower extremity disorders and injuries.
- Recommend appropriate referral.