Be prepared to treat the most common primary care problems. Fitzgerald's expert faculty shares their primary care knowledge in this comprehensive program. Expert clinician and educator, Dr. Margaret Fitzgerald selected all of the courses to include in the primary care treatment program. The following courses in the program may also be ordered individually.
Each program includes notes.
- Assessment and Intervention i Common GI Disorders: GI Disorders: PUD, Gastritis, GERD, IBS, and IBD
- Allergic Rhinitis: A Focus on Assessment and Intervention
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2: Current Assessment and Intervention
- Drug-drug and Drug-nutrient Interactions: Avoiding Common Problems
- Hypertension Update
- Dyslipidemia: A discussion of treatment options using the latest guidelines
- Osteoporosis Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Prevention
- Probiotic and Prebiotic Use in Clinical Practice: What We Know, What We Are Learning
- Optimizing Outcomes with Preoperative Assessment
- Prescribing for Children: Choosing the Safest Options for Your Pediatric Patients
- Sleep Medications in Primary Care: How to Choose, What to Avoid
- Treatment Guideline Updates: GI, ID, Cardiology , Respiratory, and Dermatology
- Clinical Guideline Update