UM Inpatient Mastery Module - Neurological / Behavioral Health
- Dizziness, Vertigo, and Syncope: Assessment and treatment
- Spine Imaging Criteria and Interpretation: Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar
- Migraine and Tension Headache: The latest treatment recommendations
- Depression & Anxiety Treatment: Determining the Optimal Medication
- Low Back Pain: Assessment and Management
Courses included in this package. Click on a course to learn more.
- UM- Dizziness, Vertigo, and Syncope: Assessment and Treatment 1.7 0.9
Learn to differentiate among the causes of syncope, near syncope, vertigo, and ataxia, including adverse drug effects. Central and peripheral vertigo are explained, as well as how to choose appropriate pharmacologic interventions.
- UM- Spine Imaging Criteria and Interpretation: Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar 2.7 0
Learn imaging and X-ray criteria and interpretation of normal and abnormal findings for the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine. Use evidence-based guidelines to determine when to order appropriate spine imaging.
- UM- Migraine and Tension Headache: The Latest Treatment Recommendations 1.8 1.8
This program focuses on choosing the most appropriate and efficacious treatment options for the person with primary headache (migraine, tension-type and cluster), including the triptans, ergots, NSAIDs, combination therapies, opioids and others.
- UM- Depression & Anxiety Treatment: Determining the Optimal Medication 29 2.5
At the conclusion of this program the participant will be able to:
- Evaluate pharmacologic options for anxiety and depression.
- Compare and contrast pharmacologic options for various anxiety disorders.
- Analyze case studies and apply concepts presented.
- UM- Low Back Pain Assessment and Management 1.7 1.7
Low back pain is a challenging condition commonly encountered by NPs. This case-based program will help you learn how to determine appropriate treatment based on a 5-step, evidence-based approach to assessment.