UM Inpatient Mastery Module - Lab Diagnosis
- Laboratory Diagnosis: Challenging Cases
- Laboratory Monitoring During Drug Therapy
- Management of Thyroid Disorders: Too many, too little, masses
- Evaluation in Immunologic and Autoimmune and Inflammatory Disorders
- GI and Hepatology Case Studies
Courses included in this package. Click on a course to learn more.
- UM- Laboratory Diagnosis: Challenging Case Studies 1.2 0
Laboratory testing often plays a key role in formulating and/or refining the differential diagnosis. This course presents challenging cases to help you refine your expertise in ordering and analyzing laboratory tests.
- UM- Laboratory Monitoring During Drug Therapy 1.5 1.5
Learn the latest recommendations for lab testing during select drug therapies, including statin, atypical antipsychotic, theophylline, antiepileptic drug therapy, and more.
- UM- Management of Thyroid Disorders: Too Many, Too Little, Masses 1.9 1.9
In this case-based program, award winning speaker and educator Dr. Margaret Fitzgerald discusses the most cost-effective tests to order in suspected thyroid disorders, recommended tests and imaging in the evaluation of a thyroid mass, evidence-based guidelines for intervention in common thyroid disorders and thyroid masses, and more.
- UM- Evaluation in Immunologic and Autoimmune and Inflammatory Disorders 1.6 1.6
This program will help you understand the expected laboratory findings in autoimmune diseases. Included are the common laboratory findings in inflammatory disease including cardiovascular and infectious as well as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus.
- UM- GI and Hepatology Case Studies 1.5 0.3
Learn how to work up diarrhea and weight loss, chronic diarrhea, right upper quadrant abdominal pain, and abdominal pain with jaundice. Discover when to continue or discontinue proton pump inhibitor therapy.