UM Inpatient Mastery Module - Cardiac
- Cardiac Exam: Hone Your Skills Identifying Heart Sounds and Murmurs
- Chest Pain Evaluation: From Differential Diagnosis to Diagnostic Imaging
- Heart Failure Management: Detection and Treatment
- Rx Essentials: Hypertension Prescribing Update
- Hypertension Management Challenges
- Hypertension in the Elderly: The Latest Treatment Recommendations
- Dyslipidemia Treatment Options Using the Latest Guidelines
Courses included in this package. Click on a course to learn more.
- UM- Honing Your Cardiac Exam: A Focus on Heart Sounds and Murmurs 3.3 0.3
Identifying clinically significant findings on the cardiac exam is an essential practice skill. Refine your cardiac exam skills with this case-based course.
- UM- Chest Pain Differential Diagnosis: Who Needs an ECG? 1.6 0.2
Hone your ability to differentiate acute cardiogenic pain from noncardiogenic pain and recognize red flags for serious illness with this course presented by Dr. Sally K. Miller.
- UM- Heart Failure Management: Detection and Treatment 1.9 0.3
Learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of heart failure, classify its stages, and diagnose and manage this disease in outpatient, emergency, and inpatient settings through this practical case-based course.
- UM- Rx Essentials: Hypertension Prescribing Update 4 4
Dr. Fitzgerald presents the latest information on hypertension management in this case-based course that incorporates the recommendations from the ACC/AHA and JNC-8 hypertension guidelines.
- UM- Hypertension Management Challenges 1.9 1.9
Untreated or poorly controlled hypertension can result in target organ damage. Dr. Fitzgerald will help you learn how to diagnose and choose the best treatment for patients with challenging hypertension.
- UM- Hypertension in the Elderly: The Latest Treatment Recommendations 1.6 1.6
Enhance your understanding of hypertension management in older adults, including which antihypertensive agents are preferred in elderly patients with multiple comorbidities.
- UM- Dyslipidemia Treatment Options Using the Latest Guidelines 1.6 1.6
What are the latest recommendations for lipid goals? What are the best options to help patients meet these goals? What laboratory testing is recommended with dyslipidemia testing? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this case-based session.