The Cell - Structure, Function, Transport, Membrane Potentials
Advantages of the FHEA approach include:
- Presented by highly acclaimed clinician-educators Dr. Margaret A. Fitzgerald and Dr. Sally K. Miller, who currently maintain clinical practice and thus bring practical clinical insights to the course, in addition to their expertise in pathophysiology.
- This program is updated as needed to reflect current practice.
- Test questions are created using the Fitzgerald method and designed to help you grasp the material and discover areas that require further study.
Module 1. Cellular Pathophysiology
- Cell structure and function
- Mechanisms of cellular transport
- Membrane and action potentials