FNP Exam Cram 90 -April 29th Program Start
April 29 - May 2 8-9:30PM ET
May 06-09 8-9:30PM ET
May 13-16 8-9:30PM ET
May 20-23 8-9:30PM ET
May 28-31 8-9:30PM ET
Feed your mind and build your confidence with 90-minute nuggets of knowledge delivered by NP experts.
If you like to study hard for short periods of time, this new FNP review format is perfect for you. For NP students preparing to pass their boards, NP Exam Cram 90 offers 90-minute lectures, four days a week, for five weeks. Delivered in a livestream setting, these interactive sessions are designed to be dynamic bursts of important information—like high-intensity workouts for your brain. Learning from a Fitzgerald faculty member will boost your knowledge and build your confidence to ensure test success.
About the program:
- 90-minute lectures followed by live Q&A
- 4 days per week for 5 weeks
- Taught by expert Fitzgerald faculty members
- 99%+ pass rate for AANPCP & ANCC exams
- Stay on track with a structured schedule
- Improve recall by focusing on key concepts during bite-size sessions
- Build confidence and relieve test anxiety by focusing what matters most
- Prepare to pass with new test-taking strategies from NP experts
- Ask questions during live Q and A
- Benefit from a peer study group from the comfort of your home
- Follow along in course workbooks
- View raw video of 90-minute lectures for limited time
- Access to pre-recorded course content on-demand
NOTE: Please note that you will not receive a certificate of completion for attending the Livestream Exam Cram Session, however, you can earn a certificate of completion once you have completed the On-Demand Review included with your purchase.