Cardiac Pathophysiology Coronary Artery Disease and Hypertension
Advantages of the FHEA approach include:
- Presented by highly acclaimed clinician-educators Dr. Margaret A. Fitzgerald and Dr. Sally K. Miller, who currently maintain clinical practice and thus bring practical clinical insights to the course, in addition to their expertise in pathophysiology.
- This program is updated as needed to reflect current practice.
- Test questions are created using the Fitzgerald method and designed to help you grasp the material and discover areas that require further study.
Module 6. Pathophysiology of the Cardiovascular System
- Cardiac action potential
- Contractile tissue
- Non-contractile tissue
- Cardiac conduction
- Contractile fibers and the sarcomere
- Electromechanical coupling
- Cardiac muscle tasks
- Selected disorders
- Lipid synthesis and transport
- Selected dyslipidemias